Before you ask please READ THIS

Two Columns Responsive Issue

edited November 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 10
Love this theme, but having a bit of trouble!

I used the demo template from About Us- Two Columns and I LOVE how it all looks on desktop. But when it's on mobile, it stacks to one column and creates these large gaps (i'm assuming from the additional inner column/padding -- which if changed, affects the look of the desktop view). Mobile also reorders the information, as pictured below.

Is there any way I can have mobile view keep the 2 columns and their respective order? to mirror exactly how it's laid on the desktop? Or if it HAS to stack to one column, is there at least a way to maintain the original order and hide the extra spaces?

Thanks so much for your help!

xx
about us desktop.png
1275 x 887 - 99K
about us mobile.png
254 x 1562 - 53K
Post edited by exper669 on

Comments

Hello exper669

Are you sure you want 2 columns in mobile view?
    I think there is to much information for 2 columns.
    Of course you can try to use two columns, take a look on the screenshot: http://nimb.ws/spxVjY
    You must edit these two columns separately and change the default empty values and change it to 1/2

I hope it helps :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • I see what you mean about there being too much info! So if I leave it at one column in mobile view, how do I get them to maintain the same order they have on the desktop view? And get rid of those pesky spaces?

Thanks so much!
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 422
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check these paddings? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message").

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer