Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo not visible

Hi,
I just purchased the Starter theme. It's great. I am still exploring the theme. I find that although my logo appears on desktop it doesn't change when viewed on mobile. What do I need to do?

Comments

• edited December 2016 Posts: 20
    1. I get the following errors for Redux. Wht must be done? I am sure I will have more questions as I keep exploring your theme and try to change it. I thank you for your patience in advance.

The URL is WWW.UXBAKERY.COM
    Screenshot (26).png
    1366 x 768 - 168K
    Post edited by Sandyvato on
    Hi
    Sandyvato said: I find that although my logo appears on desktop it doesn't change when viewed on mobile.
    I can see same logo on mobile and desktop. Can you confirm that this issue is still present?
    Sandyvato said: I get the following errors for Redux. Wht must be done? I am sure I will have more questions as I keep exploring your theme and try to change it. I thank you for your patience in advance.
    It seems that you have installed Redux and enabled the demo mode. Go to plugins list, find Redux - it should have a link to disable demo mode, click it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • my URL is www.uxbakery.com
  • Ok, I disabled demo mode. However, the logo on mobile site is still of starter although the desktop has been changed to UXbakery
    That is very odd. I can see that the logo image file is named 'starter.png' but it looks absolutely like your logo UXbakery.
    Could you please provide admin login credentials? Send them via private message.
    All the Best.
  • Are you on skype?
  • I am also having issues with VC. I am unable to edit the site using VC. It just shows that it is loading but never loads the page so that I may edit it. Plz help!
  • Also please tell me where is the location of "we are starter" image? I need to change that.
  • Now the theme has started to hang when I click on menus in customizer.
    Hi,
    Sandyvato said: I am also having issues with VC. I am unable to edit the site using VC. It just shows that it is loading but never loads the page so that I may edit it. Plz help!
    The problem exists only in front-end editor: can you confirm that?
    Also - you have this notice in admin panel:
    'The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Revolution Slider and WPBakery Visual Composer.'
    You should update these plugins.
    Sandyvato said: Now the theme has started to hang when I click on menus in customizer.
    This is something new, related to WordPress 4.7 version which is not working properly with Redux Framework.
    We've already fix that, update is on it's way.
    I can apply a quick fix but I need an FTP access to do so.
    All the Best.
  • AirAir
    edited December 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)
    Sandyvato said: Now the theme has started to hang when I click on menus in customizer.
    Update for this is on Envato since Friday - go grab it:-)

Also updates for plugins are there! http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/apollo13_framework_theme/index.html

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Surgeon you will have to be patient with me. I am learning all this and am new to it. What is the link on envato where i need to go for updates? I will PM u cpanel details
    Ok updated plugins. What next?
  • Alright, updated the theme as well but no luck! I still don't see my logo on the mobilephone site.
    'Image for HIGH DPI screen' was empty - that + some caching issues could be a cause.
    All the Best.
    Yes, the logo issue has been sorted. However, my issue of the theme hanging when I try to edit home page with VC has not been addressed yet. It keeps showing me the spinner but home page doesn't loadCould you please look into that. Thank you once again!
    Sandyvato said: However, my issue of the theme hanging when I try to edit home page with VC has not been addressed yet. It keeps showing me the spinner but home page doesn't loadCould you please look into that.
    Yes, we're looking into that. Until solving this issue - please use backend editor instead of frontend.
    All the Best.
    Hi, Did you locate the problem? I'm still unable to use the template and do any business. Maybe you could suggest an alternate template so that I could get start marketing my website. Thanks!
    Hi.
    The problem is not solved yet, I'm still trying to catch this bug.
    I know that it's content related - If you edit a simple page, like 404 - front-end editor is doing OK.
    I need some more time to point the problem source.
    Please confirm if you can use Visual Composer in back-end editor.
    All the Best.
  • Yes, the front end editor loads the homepage now. But how come I don't get to see the slider on homepage even now?
  • It's gone again. I think it is the slider on homepage that is causing this problem. What do you think?
  • No the frontend editor doesn't work even when it loads. I am helpless without it and cannot use my site as I am not too familiar with the backend editor. Plz resolve quickly or I will choose another template. Thanks!
    Sandyvato said: But how come I don't get to see the slider on homepage even now?
    Slider is visible in public, in back-end editor it's not.

Sandyvato said: Plz resolve quickly or I will choose another template.
    I'm doing my best.
    All the Best.
  • In the backend editor I am unable to see all the elements and blocks used to make the frontpage. So the backend editor issue too needs to be checkd. Thanks!
    Screenshot (28).png
    1366 x 768 - 113K
  • AirAir
    OK, so I digged into code and I know what is breaking Frontend Editor(FE) of Visual Composer(VC)

If you use Revo Slider(RS) on your page, then there is long going conflict with RS in FE of VC. It doesn't work even on default theme. They can not get along for almost two years - nothing we can do.
    If you use it, then disable RevoSlider plugin until you finish all your other work on page using FE.

There is another issue with carousel element In FE that we have to fix. If you use it on this page, then would be best if you remove it until you are done with other elements. Sorry for problems, we will address them in next update.

With kind regards.
  • It's rather complicated and as I don't get timely support I would rather change the theme to another from themeforest. Could I please have a refund of my money? What's the process? I wish you guys goodluck and hope you guys get your theme updated soon.
  • Wish you a Merry Xmas and a very happy new year guys. Hope you have a great time and year ahead! Cheers!
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Sandyvato said: I don't get timely support
    Well you didn't wait for any answer longer then 24 hours if it wasn't weekend, so it is not right to say this.
    Sandyvato said: It's rather complicated
    Not that much, just disable Revolution slider for time while working on front editor. It is not issue in our theme, and everyone that uses VC and RS know already that they are not compatible in FrontEnd Editor mode, and work in backend mode. However I understand that you can blame it on us, cause we bundle these plugins. Maybe if we would force to disable FE mode, then there would be no case?
    Blame is divided to two plugins but users and theme authors pay for their mistakes.

Anyway case is closed, have a great year!

With kind regards.