Before you ask please READ THIS

Disappeared menu bar

I had a good menu bar built on top of FatMoon. But now it appears only when a mouse is on top of it. When the mouse is not there, it is just a white band. And the logo has disappeared completely.

I think, this happened after I have changed some optimization setting and emptied all the caches, but I am not totally certain. What I am certain, is that I did not touch the menu bar or anything directly related to it.

I undid all the change I could think of and even tried tried disabling EWWW Image Optimizer altogether, but it made no difference.

Any suggestions?

The site is http://sambotactical.com

Thank you!

Comments

Hi.
    please go to Customizing ▸ Header settings >> Type, variant, background and make sure that both 'Background hover color' and 'Background color' is set to what exactly you want.
    If you're using a different header variant - make sure you set your colors in:
    1. Customizing ▸ Header settings Variant light - overwrites
    2. Customizing ▸ Header settings Variant dark - overwrites
    3. Customizing ▸ Header settings Sticky header - overwrites
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    All of them are set to transparent white (please see attached screenshots), but that makes no difference.
    1.png
    698 x 591 - 50K
    2.png
    695 x 591 - 42K
    3.png
    695 x 591 - 41K
    4.png
    701 x 585 - 48K
    An now - I can see - it's ok? Right?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Yes, after I updated WordPress, it got fixed.