Before you ask please READ THIS

Slider Albums Changing color of thumbnail, play and slide-count icons + Photo descriptions

edited December 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 1
hello,

1) in the slider album, there are icons in the bottom right and I would like to manipulate their color, so they are not strictly white - maybe even add some half dark background. When I do this, only the thumb icon changes WITH the circle. Other icons change color but not the circle and not the / in slides count:

#thumb-tray-button,
#play-button,
span.slides-count
{
color: #999;
border-color: #999;
}

2) I am not able to find proper settings for displaying the Title / Description of photos in the slider album, have I missed the setup somewhere terribly?

Can you please navigate me to the solution?

Thank you for your time and wish you a nice rest in two days :)

Nikolaj / Prague / Czechia
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

1) There is SVG used there so you need more tricks ;-) Try this answer as help http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/16923/#Comment_16923
    If you could show me link to your album, I would know what you already achieved and I could help with things that are missing:-)

As for / use this custom CSS:

span.slides-count::after {
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5);
    }
    2) You can enable displaying titles while editing albums: Album details -> Album Media -> Show title and description of album items

Hope that helps.

With kind regards.