Before you ask please READ THIS

2 read more buttons on blog page

See screen shot. How do I remove the 1st read more button. this seems like an easy fix but I can't fix it.

Blog page > post grid settings > Display Style is set to Show all but the button still there. I'd like to keep the orange one. How do I change the style/colour of the orange read more button?

Thanks.

Comments

• Screen shot here:
    blog read more.jpg
    330 x 409 - 51K
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I believe this is from Visual Composer post grid element, not normal blog, right? Could you post link to exact page where you have it?

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air. The site is not live remember? Yes it's from VC and not blog. I sent you log in through PM before.

Thanks and HYN :)
  • AirAir
    designdogs said: The site is not live remember?
    Sorry, I have hundreds of clients, so can't really remember who has what and where:-). That is why I constantly ask to to inform about such things in new topic.

However I think, I know where problem can be. See this section http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/album_work_post_grid and for your post grid please select Grid element template : "Apollo13 Post"

It should help.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks very much. That worked.