Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo Issues within Rhodes Theme

Hi, I'm having some difficulty with the logo function within customize. Initially the issue manifested itself as seeming cache issue where it doesn't display the most current logo within "customize" and instead displayed one from a previous build. When I was experiencing that glitch, as I scrolled down the theme the logo would change to a different one - at one time Rhodes and another time to another cached logo. After much tinkering to get it to reset I got the logo I wanted to display on every scrolled page below but not on the front page static landing (it's just blank). Now it's just blank but I can get the logo to show the moment I start scrolling lower. Any possibility of forcing some kind of reset?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

If you have FatMoon in version 1.1.2( http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/apollo13_framework_theme/index.html ) or higher you can disable use of logo from other header varaints(this is what cause all that mess).
    Disable option Customizing -> Header settings -> Logo -> Use logos from header variants
    and then only logo defined in logo settings will be used.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air, thanks so much. It works but the website does lag on loading now. Is there anything I can do to speed up? Much appreciated---
  • AirAir
    But lagging isn't connected to these change, right ? :-)
    Could you show me link to your page so I could see?

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air, posted below, thank you.
    new.narrativecapital.com
  • AirAir
    I have checked and your site loads very fine for me. I don't see any problems. Can you describe what you experience? Do you see issues when you are logged in and also when you are logged out of wordpress admin?

With kind regards.