Before you ask please READ THIS

Blur Thumbnails on Album List Brick Mode

Guys hi, all photo thumbs when i use bricks are blur i need to make my chrome window very small to get those thumbs clear, i have this problem also on my iphone 7 plus and ipads, if i click on the thumbnail i can see the clear image. This is a huge problem since clients are scroll down and see blur images they dont know that they have to click on the photo to see the original one, its very bad for me. As i have seen those images are generated and loaded from the directory "bfi_thumb" and the width size is 473px. How is it possible to change this number to bigger width? When generates I need thumbs to be bigger since I am a photographer and i need the thumbs to be clear. Thank you in advance, please let me know file and code i have to edit. Happy New Year...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Size of bricks images are dependant on your setting in your album :
    Bricks columns - It only affects wider screen resolutions.
    Max width of bricks content - available space for bricks might be smaller, but newer greater then this number.
    Brick margin - margin between bricks

If you will reduce number of columns or increase "Max width of bricks content" images will be bigger.

With kind regards.