Before you ask please READ THIS

Unable to import demo data

In the Apollo 13 import page, I get this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/importer.php on line 139

It is the first time I am installing this theme on this host. Never got this error before. I guess it must have something to do with server settings, but I am not an expert. I hope you can give me a hint.
Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 22.27.44.png
1255 x 570 - 69K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Can you tell me what is PHP version number on your server? It can have much to do with this issue.

With kind regards.
  • Hi! The PHP version is 5.6.29.

I even got an error when installing Revolution Slider (but not on other plugins):
    Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /wp-includes/update.php on line 499
  • AirAir
    PHP seems fine. What about other parameters explained here : http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/issues_importing_demo_data ?
  • I have now set these values in .htaccess:
    php_value max_execution_time 200
    php_value upload_max_filesize 128M

post_max_size is already 50M

I have cleared the cache and checked in the Apollo 13 import page. The warning is still there.
  • AirAir
    Then I have no clue what to advise next, I will have to investigate it on your server.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • Hi! The host has now solved the issue with the importer timing out. Thanks a lot for your help!
  • AirAir
    Thanks a lot for feedback. We can make it better thanks to such info!

With kind regards.