Before you ask please READ THIS

Blog Settings

Hello,
I would like to know how I can change the settings of the blog, since I would like to translate the Read More buttons and the previous page and next page buttons.

Thank you!!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

So you ask about translations. We have whole section about this in documentation so please take a look:-)
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/translating_theme

With kind regards.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6
    Hello,
    The template if I have it in the language i want, what i need to change are the internal buttons of the blog. Attach an image.

Would be to change the word "read more" to "Leer Más ","prev article" to "Articulo Anterior" and "next article" to "Articulo Siguiente"

I hope you can help me.
    Thank you!
    Post edited by manuelh on
  • AirAir
    Yes, but best would be to change this words in translation file rather then in code. Also You are missing screen shot. Please post me link to page where you use it, so I could locate this strings in code.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Read more - fatmoon\advance\utilities\posts.php line ~349
    return '<p> <a class="more-link" href="'. esc_url(get_permalink($post->ID)) . '">'.esc_html__( 'Read more', 'apollo13-framework' ).'</a></p>';

prev/next article you will find in same file but in lines ~270 and ~277
    .'<span>'.esc_html__( 'Next article', 'apollo13-framework' ).' <i class="fa fa-long-arrow-right"></i></span>'

With kind regards.
  • Thank you very much, I am now seeing that in the blog section, above in the categories the word "all" appears and I would like to change it too, could you tell me where, I was looking for it in the code and it does not appear to me.

Thank you.
  • AirAir
    You can do it in translation file - best way http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/translating_theme

In code: fatmoon\parts\category-filter.php line 100 :-)

With kind regards.
  • Thank you very much Air!... just another question, in code where i can change the word "load more" in blog.

Thanks and sorry!
  • AirAir
    fatmoon\advance\head_scripts_styles.php line ~125
    'load_more'                 => esc_html__( 'Load more', 'apollo13-framework' ),
    :-)

With kind regards.