Before you ask please READ THIS

line height of contents text and submenu close control

1. I can't find the option about the text line height of content page in the the customizing options. So I tried putting the css code but failed. Could you help me to find the option?

2.When I go to a submenu, right after mouseclicking in the menu navigation, the submenus opened are closed automatically. Can I make the submenus closed after mouseclick again?

address : http://choibyungkwan.net/album/boomboo-gray/

Thanks....
ddss.jpg
1549 x 879 - 390K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

1. Try this custom CSS:

.real-content, .entry-content {
    line-height: 1.7;
    }
    If this won't help, please post link to such page so I could see.

2. I don't think I understand cause it works exactly as you described that you need.

With kind regards.
  • 1. It works very well. Thanks for quick and very helpful reply.

2. Sorry for my poor description.
    Here is more description.

Right after clicking the submenu, the opened-submenus disappear automatically. What I want is keeping the submenus open before another click. (in the state of attached capture image for the sake of convenient navigating)

If it is not enough to understand yet or unreasonable request, make me know, please.

Thanks.

With best regards.
  • AirAir
    OK I think I understand.
    So when you click in link in submenu, you move to page from that link. On that page you want to have open submenu all the time, so user could easily go to other pages of that submenu right?

I can't do it for general purpose cause it will make some problems with other menu actions(in different situations), but use this custom CSS for your site:

li.current-menu-ancestor > ul,
    li.current-menu-parent > ul{
    display: block;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • Thanks a lot for kind nice help.
    Have a wonderful day!!