Before you ask please READ THIS

Shortcode

edited October 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 48
In the shortcode editor the 'insert shortcode' button is missing in many of the shortcode options and I'm not able to use them. Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    You still have this problem?

Best,
    Miłosz
  • I think the problem is still there, though I figured out a workaround to get the desired results. Thanks
  • Hi,
    what browser you are using?
  • chrome
  • I have problem with reproducing this problem.
  • see below. the window won't allow you to scroll further down so you can't select the 'insert shortcode' button, and the window can't be moved to unhide it. I'm not sure it's actually down there anyway. It happens in various sections of that screen including columns and pricing boxes. I resolved my issue by manually typing out the desired code.
    Untitled.png
    1366 x 768 - 228K
  • Very thanks for information.
    Now I know where is problem.
    Thank you very much for screen.
  • I'm having the same problem - how do I manually type out the codes for this? Thanks.
  • Hi all,
    in new update should be everything ok.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • I apologize, I'm new to this..so will the theme update itself automatically? Or do I have to install an upgrade? Where do I do this? And when will it be available? Thank you!
  • Hi,
    you need to delete your version and install new one.
    It is available on the themeforest page in your account. Just download our template again and install it.

Best,
    Miłosz
    I have just purchased the template and I can be able to see the short screen, add fields and more but not able to insert codes...

when you click on insert codes screen after you already created, nothing happens...

your help is greatly appreciated!