Before you ask please READ THIS

Important: activation airlock theme faleid

edited October 2012 in Airlock Posts: 2
Hi, in first time sorry for my english.
I have a big problem.
Today i purchase Airlock theme, i have downloaded and extracted it correctly and after i have install it on wordpress, for now all ok.
But when i gone to the apparence-->themes panel and i tried to see a live preview or activate the theme i saw a white page.
No error, no warnings, only a white page.
I use wordpress 3.4.2 on my localhost(mac user).
I tried to installa another wordpress's version(3.3,3.2,3.0,2.9) but does not work the same.
Please help me because i don't have more times.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

Maybe you have empty blog and all, I mean no content at all. But if you see totaly white page without anything it rather looks like some error.

Firstly you should try to install theme on public host, cause running on localhost often cause strange errors.

If you must run it on localhost then you have to enable debug mode (like here http://www.wprecipes.com/how-to-easily-enabledisable-debug-mode-in-wordpress)

and then activate theme and copy what error you see.

With regards.
  • Hi,
    i installed a theme on public host and its works.
    I also actived debug mode(in my localhost) following the tutorial but i haven't seen the errors.
    For now i work on the public on with ftp, but if you understand what's the problem, write the solution here.
    Many thanks.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info. If you don't have any error info then there is no possibility for me guess what went wrong. If you are sure you activated debug mode and there is still no error notice, then it sounds like debug mode is not active:-)

You can check this by activate some default theme, and mess with its header.php file, for example adding random chars between <?php ?> tags :-) and check if some error will show.

With regards.