Before you ask please READ THIS

demo importer not working for memphis or any demo

doesn't work

Comments

• AirAir
    HI there:-)

I am already off for the weekend but I will try to give you some quick push.

Could you give some more details what exactly happens? Does it freeze, or something else happen? Do you see any alert or message?

If it freeze while importing then try checking server settings like explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/issues_importing_demo_data

Do you try to import it on localhost or on public server?

Hope it will move you forward.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Main thing you should try is to increase WordPress memory https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP as number of plugins that demo data import as default can eat memory on weaker hostings.

I have to go as it is almost midnight in my place. Will check out tomorrow if you left any reply.

One more thing - If you have access to your PHP error log, then paste here your last 10 errors and maybe we will quickly understand where exactly is the issue.

Good night.
  • AirAir
    You wrote in e-mail to us:
    slutcastle said: I just want a refund. I put in a refund request. I have to use a theme that doesn't have so many problems. Now, everytime I try to upload media I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10 bytes) in /home/content/98/13735298/html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/typography/googlefonts.php on line 1
    It is exactly what I said in previous post, you have to increase memory limit for your WordPress cause number of plugins that you have enabled, and that are enabled during demo data import use too much memory.

With kind regards.