Before you ask please READ THIS

Featured image -- don't want it to show at top of post!

edited October 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 29
Hello, I am having an issue with featured images. Because they are automatically put at the top of a post (and not in the actual HTML of each post), they don't show up when feed burner sends out emails to my readers. Is there a way to make them NOT show up automatically so that I can insert them into the post as I would with other images?

Furthermore, the featured images can't be seen by feeds like Bloglovin' and Facebook either. Huge problem, please help!

Comments

• Can anyone help me with this? I need the featured image to NOT show up automatically at the top of each post.
  • Hi,
    there is no option like this in our template.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Hi Milosz, when you update this in the next version, can you tell me how to fix it in mine? It's becoming a real issue for me.
  • Hi,
    please send me an e-mail after update release.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Hi
    How do we remove the featured image from the top of the post?
  • Hi,
    in the next update we add this option.
    We are working on the last problem (permalinks) and when we fix it there will be new update. I think next Monday.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Has this been incorporated yet? I too don't want it showing at the top of every post.
  • Hi,
    We are releasing new update right new. And there is that new option.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Is this new update available?
  • Hi,
    new update is almost ready, but we have got information about few new bugs and we have to add fixes.
    I will let you know as soon as we will release new update.

Best,
    Miłosz