We are having odd behaviour with some of our rows. Most are displaying correctly positioned centred with generous 'margin' on both left & right.
While some are breaking the confides of the row and following the full width of the browser window, also aligning left 0px.
I have looked in the chillout settings, and the settings of each of the the rows causing issue, and cant see why they have changed. As far as I can tell they are set to the correct width settings - same as the other rows which are correct. I don't understand how some rows could be behaving like this whilst others not?
You can see the examples of the rows which I'm talking about on the following pages:
Website url: https://tinyurl.com/j3rnu7a
• About us - text is full width (should be centred)
• Our Clients (people section). This should only be displaying 6 boxes at all times. This increases to show all the boxes as the screen width increases.
• Responsible Persons - 1st paragraph of text is displaying full width, left 0px (Should be centred)
• Quality Management - text is displaying full width, left 0px (Should be centred)
• Legislation - text is displaying full width, left 0px (Should be centred)
Are you able to advise why this might have happened?