Before you ask please READ THIS

Two licences purchased + Cannot Save any Changes to Text etc

Ok- I've tried the theme on two different sites & I can't even save any edits (text etc). Can someone please help with looking into this - I've purchased two licences and both aren't working.

Comments

• AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hi again.

Edited copy from private message:

I have just been on your sites.
    I have add text with success and also checked inserting images - also with no problem.

I am not sure if you mean something else, or maybe problem is with your browser.
    Maybe you act too fast with Visual Composer and it can't save changes(cause of this).
    I have noticed it works pretty slow on your server and for some changes, like inserting images, I had to wait around 5 seconds.

Sorry for guessing, I just can't locate any actual issue as you described it.

With kind regards.