Before you ask please READ THIS

Image size

Hello,
On my page, i want to have for my pictures, the same view of the original pictures, without the script that auto scale images so "it doesn't define any sizes of images". Can you help me please ?
I need that the pictures view is the same

Thanks you,
Annalisa

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Could you specify in what exact place you need it? Album, post maybe other? Add link to it if you can.
    I don't say it will be possible, but first I need to know what you plan to achieve.

With kind regards.
  • I want have it in WORK and in About Me (Florence Fatmoon) with the big one image. I upload a very good image and the template show the same, but not all the picture, resize it and cut it in a different size. For a photographer, this it's not good.
  • Hi Air,
    I read your info:
    Image sizes video support and others

Template image sizes
    Theme uses script that auto scale images so it doesn't define any sizes of images.

But this its not very good for professional photographers or art galleries
    Have you a solution?
    Bye
    Annalisa
  • AirAir
    Hell again:-)

I am at home already I will be in office in 12 hours, however here is quick reply so you will not waste time.
    annalisacaruso said: I want have it in WORK and in About Me
    I will need links to both these sites, as you maybe talking about images added in content.

What you have cited before is about images defined by theme layout and it is different thing. This is not easy to explain, that is why I will need links to confirm which exact images are the problem.

I think we will solve as soon as it will get clear which images are source of issue.
    If you can please also mark them on screen shot:-)

With kind regards.
  • Dear Air,
    sorry but for me its impossible give you a link because the logo website is protect from disclousure agreement.
    You considere that all template page (Fatmoon/Florence), have a possibility to insert foto from media library.
    In your manual you explane that:
    "Theme uses script that auto scale images so it doesn't define any sizes of images"
    This for all images and isn't impossible to show in any page the real dimension of the images.
    This is not good because all photographer want show theyr images in the original size and not show it in the automatically template resize.
    Is possible solve this?
  • AirAir
    edited March 2017 Posts: 10,970
    annalisacaruso said: sorry but for me its impossible give you a link because the logo website is protect from disclousure agreement.
    Even by private message? Or show me on screen shot which image exactly and blur out what is protected?
    annalisacaruso said: This is not good because all photographer want show theyr images in the original size and not show it in the automatically template resize.
    You say that all time and I am not sure now if you speak for all photographers of the world or for your particular client?
    Anyway I don't agree with that, as it is good for Web and also important for various reasons, like one of our clients explained in past http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/slider_be_rational

Back to topic:
    As there are many places, that are designed in various ways in theme, and some uses for example Visual Composer, I need to know exact places, not just general place, to be able to help you.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • these are 3 page. but all the media are resized automatically. in pages, works, portfolio.
    i work with photographer from 30 years. it's the first time that i choice your theme. i do not knew any professional photographer that do not like show their images in full size, but prefer an automatically resizing by a theme!
    Capture.JPG
    1426 x 791 - 102K
  • AirAir
    OK, so you mean this background parallax image like here http://florence.fatmoon.kinsta.com/about-me/ ?

In this case it is Original size photo that is used there(you can check it in source). It is stretched with styles(CSS) to fill up all space as design requires this:-) And this is from Visual Composer, so it is out of our power to change it.
    If you like I can try to write some custom CSS that will make it not change this image at all, what do you think?

I think conflict is on what is layout/presentation images and what is used as content images, that you may want to show in real original size.
    annalisacaruso said: it's the first time that i choice your theme. i do not knew any professional photographer that do not like show their images in full size, but prefer an automatically resizing by a theme!
    I won't argue, that original is the best! But this is WEB here and we as web designers are responsible for decisions that will make web work as fast as possible while keeping it best looking ;-)
  • Hi, air.
    thank you for your replay.
    If for you is possible write a Custom CSS, that solve this problem for me, is very good solution. Its free develop or will be to payment?
  • AirAir
    OK, so for these parallax backgrounds you can add such custom CSS:
    .vc_parallax .vc_parallax-inner {
    background-size: initial;
    }
    This will use images in original size and they will not be rescaled to fit container boundaries.
    annalisacaruso said: Its free develop or will be to payment?
    We don't do paid modifications:-) If something is out of support scope we tell about it.
  • Thank you very much. Your support is fantastic.
    Annalisa
    Kind Regards
  • AirAir
    I am glad you feel that way. Have a nice day :-)