Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo – unable to load

in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hello! I have read many of the previous comments about logo troubleshooting but still can't get mine to work. I uploaded the demo data today. When I attempt to add my .png logo files, I am unable to see that change reflected on the fronted.

Also, after a few attempts at re-saving edits in the logo panel, the "Save & Publish" button changes to a "Save" button, but saving edits becomes completely disabled.

In the attachment you can see that I have added my logo but it is not reflected on the fronted.

Thanks for your assistance! - A
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 3.23.33 PM.png
1332 x 1174 - 942K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Osaka demo uses Header color variants.

Please refer to this http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark for more info
    or this topic answer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/19373/#Comment_19373

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    On you screen shot you can also see option "Use logo from header variants" - you can disable it and see if logo will appear, however solution from my previous post is what you are really looking for:-)
    I now see my logo, after doing no updates. However, I am unable to set my landing page logo and menu to "light".

• White logos have been added to the "Variant light" header settings, in "Customize" panel,
    • ...and I have chosen the light "header color variant" on my home have settings.

Am I missing something?

Thank for you help!!!
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 11.18.08 AM.png
    1824 x 1166 - 182K
  • AirAir
    Be sure to refresh browser cache when you return from Customization menu (ctrl + f5).
    Could you post link to your site, so I could see what might be the problem?

With kind regards.
    Thanks for the speedy response! I refreshed my browser, but I still see the dark header variety.

Link: preview.tankcarresourcecenter.com
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 11.30.18 AM.png
    2850 x 1472 - 3M
  • AirAir
    Yes, you have there setup dark header variant- at least this is what I see in source code. Maybe you have some cache plugin installed and that is why you don't see changes?

With kind regards.
    These are the plug-ins we have on the site. I can't see which one might be causing the issue. Thoughts?
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 3.13.12 PM.png
    2376 x 1398 - 458K
    pdf
    pdf
    Plug_Ins.pdf
    2M
  • AirAir
    edited March 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Looks good. Have to be something else. Would you mind if I have a look?

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
    Post edited by Air on
    Can you tell me how to send a private email to you.
  • AirAir
    Yes, I explained this in my last post :-)
    Air said: (click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message")