Before you ask please READ THIS

Album plus button

in FatMoon Posts: 24
Hello, I have a question about album setting. I have an albums with a quite big photos (2-5Mb) - customers download original size... but when I open image, it is very slow, because everytime it download original size.... so my question is, is it possible to download image rather then open it with plus button? E.g. there will be download button, so after click on it, it will automaticky download it.

Thank you for your help.

Nikol
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 16.50.21.png
995 x 412 - 123K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    nicusska said: is it possible to download image rather then open it with plus button? E.g. there will be download button, so after click on it, it will automaticky download it.
    Nope, this would be customization beyond support power.
    However you can add custom link to each album item, and it could be link to original image : http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/album_media -> Link option.

With kind regards.

I have 1000 photos, so adding link to every photo is not good idea... I have problem that when I open an image, it openes original size... so when the image is 5MB it is very slow (depends on internet connection) So another question is..... is it possible to open "optimized photo" and then customer saves original here (screenshot)?
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 19.43.32.png
    609 x 219 - 146K
  • AirAir
    I was writing answer that it is not possible, but at end I have found solution:-) !!

To do it you will have to go to fatmoon\advance\utilities\cpt.php line ~399 and before this code

//if there is alternative link
    						if( strlen( $item['alt_link'] ) ){
    							$collector[ 'src' ]     = $item['alt_link'];
    							$is_link                = true;
    						}

add this

$collector[ 'src' ]            = $collector[ 'brick_image' ];

Next go to line ~507 and change
    <li class="<?php echo esc_attr($collector[ 'item_class' ]); ?>"<?php echo $data_attr;//escaped while creating above ?>>
    to
    <li data-download-url="<?php echo esc_attr($collector[ 'main-image' ]); ?>" class="<?php echo esc_attr($collector[ 'item_class' ]); ?>"<?php echo $data_attr;//escaped while creating above ?>>
    With kind regards.
    I think I love you :) It works like a charm, you made my day!!! Really, I appreciate it and thank you very much!
  • AirAir
    Love is great thing :-) Glad I could help!