Before you ask please READ THIS

Revolution Slider

in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hello Apolloo13 – 

The Revolution Slider plugin on my site is frozen today, not sure what's going on? I'm no able to swap out images, edit text or change parameters. Thoughts?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What is link to your site? You mean it is frozen on backend on front end? Have you installed any plugins recently?

With kind regards.
    Hi!

I think it's frozen on the backend. I can't add, edit or save anything on any existing sliders or create new ones. I haven't added any new plugins either and what is currently there is up to date so I'm not sure what is causing the issue. Here's the link http://preview.tankcarresourcecenter.com/

Thanks,
    Xeno
  • AirAir
    Hello again :-)

I can take a look into your admin if you will give me access to it.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Hello again :-)

We have checked on two different computers and it works fine for us.

There is a chance that something happens on your computer, or browser, so I would advise to check it on different one and see if it will be better.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air,

Don't know what you did but it works now (: Thank you!