Before you ask please READ THIS

Lightbox - Work section

in Starter Posts: 1
Hello, I have problems with “Works” section.

If I add some elements in “Work” page via visual composer (like tab, tour,...) only titles of tab, tour,....are displayed. I think the problem is with javascript or something? Because even I add contact form 7 in “Work”, after pressing “send” button, white page displays with content, but without any css styles, javascript,....

"Work" page is open via lightbox, because client doesn't want to leave the home page. Example: domain/#a13lightbox-work-8805

It's any other option, example to open "page" via lightbox?

Thank you, best regards!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Like explained in description of that option, only simple content will work in "lightbox" as it is loaded with JavaScript, and we can't possibly know what JavaScript elements might be added there in your content. So dynamic elements won't work.

Customizing ▸ Works settings ▸ Works list ▸ How to open work
    "In lightbox" will load work content dynamically with JavaScript. Cause of that use of Visual Composer and other JavaScripts plugins is very limited in such works. If you need Visual Composer elements, then use normal mode.
    With kind regards.