Before you ask please READ THIS

How does Rife theme compare to Fatmoon?

edited March 2017 in FatMoon Posts: 30
I’ve purchased Fatmoon for a clients site, but interested in the new Rife theme for my next site. It looks similar to Fatmoon, but what are the actual differences? Is there a side by side comparison chart?
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You shouldn't be able to write in this category, thanks for showing me mistake:-)
    I am moving this to FatMoon.

FatMoon and Rife are based on same framework, so main difference is in available demos to import in each theme. Second is price or rather way of distribution;-)

With kind regards.
    Thanks for the confirmation. Rife looks interesting ,but still a little confused over how distribution works.
  • AirAir
    Is there something you don't understand from description placed on https://apollo13themes.com/rife/ ?
    I am very interested cause we tried to describe it best we could, but maybe we need to clarify something more?

With kind regards.
    I’ve now read through a couple of times and all makes sense. Be interesting to see if this business model takes off. I would need support so free probably isn’t right for me.
  • AirAir
    Great! We will try to clarify it a bit better with small table ;-) Thanks for feedback!