Before you ask please READ THIS

Horizontal alignment of post/product list

Hi! I noticed that if a post's or product's name have a certain length, so it breaks into two lines, this affects the next row in a list. I would like the posts/products in a row to be aligned top. Do you have a fix for this, or (if this doesn't affect other considerations) would you consider altering the theme for the next release? My temporary solution was to decrease the font size, but still on some responsive views, this issue occurs, and it's not a good solution in the long run. Can you help me?
screenshot-fatmoon-list.jpg
799 x 882 - 116K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I understand your issue. I will check what can be done in case of aligning top each line until new update. fitRows option of isotope looks promising http://isotope.metafizzy.co/layout-modes.html

However what do you think about such solution(try this custom CSS):

.woocommerce ul.products.products_variant_under li.product h3 {
        text-overflow: ellipsis;
        overflow: hidden;
        white-space: nowrap;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products.products_variant_under li.product h3:hover {
        white-space: normal;
    }

It will make text only one line high and display "..." if text is too long.

With kind regards.
    Hi! Sorry for the late answer. I think the fitRows option seems sensible. Maybe you could make a layout option in backend? For me, the solution with a cut title and "..." does not work, but it might work in some situations.
  • AirAir
    Sure, I will add such option in next update then. I am marking this topic to do some work on it :-)

With kind regards.