Before you ask please READ THIS

Sidebar on post list page

in Rife Posts: 127
Hi !

I would like to show a sidebar on the post list page, but I don't know which settings I should change. I set Center fixed with, with Sidebar "on" in the Customisation section, and the page details on the page editing, is set to Global settings.

Thanks !

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

For blog page you have settings in Customizing ▸ Blog settings ▸Posts list ▸ Sidebar

Widgets for blog you add in Blog sidebar http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#!/widgets

With kind regards.
  • Thank you, but now it looks like that (I have 2 keywords, and a title for Tag cloud in widgets). See attached file.

Also, I would like to keep the size of the articles "boxes" in post list, how could I make the content bigger content+ sidebar, so it won't crop ?

Thanks !
    tags.PNG
    1117 x 230 - 81K
  • AirAir
    contentologue said: now it looks like that (I have 2 keywords, and a title for Tag cloud in widgets)
    Show me how it looks from your widgets panel, also please add link to live page. Looks like tagcloud wanted to be displayed but something blocked it.
    contentologue said: Also, I would like to keep the size of the articles "boxes" in post list, how could I make the content bigger content+ sidebar, so it won't crop ?
    You will have to use other layout(like "Full width + padding") in this case probably, as responsive styles may break in case of modification.

However try this custom CSS:

.posts-list .content-limiter {
    max-width: 1360px;
    }
    With kind regards.

• Here is the screenshot.

I send you access by pm, cause it's a protected page with membership options.

Css is perfect now ! Could I have the selectors to do that on pages and blog post ? Thank you :)
    tagcloud.PNG
    423 x 409 - 20K
  • AirAir
    contentologue said: Could I have the selectors to do that on pages and blog post ?
    From previous CSS I gave you remove .posts-list cause it was CSS to target only blog:-)

About tags: I have viewed all your post and I don't see any tag in any of your posts, so it can't be displayed cause of that.

Maybe I didn't understand your real issue?

With kind regards.
    Sorry, I don't get it...

You give me the .post-list selector to customize the size of post list right ?

So now, if, of course it doesn't disturb you, I would like the selectors to do the same customisation on pages (same width of content, for content + sidebar), and blog posts.

And for the tags, it's all my fault, I think it's when my computer bugged and I didn't registered the tags set to the articles.

Thanks !

• AirAir
    contentologue said: Sorry, I don't get it...
    OK. Instead of CSS I gave you, use this, without .posts-list , so it will cover all pages(blog, post, page):

.content-limiter {
    max-width: 1360px;
    }
    Oh, ok, cool ! Thanks :)