Before you ask please READ THIS

Translate default buttons | FB Like Box | Remove "About us" home page section

edited October 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 7
Hi guys,

I have several questions:

1. Is there a way to manually translate default buttons and display names like "latest works" or "latest blog posts" on the home page?

2. Can I implement a Facebook Like Box in the sidebar of the blog? I have tried copying the code into a text widget but it didnt allow it.
This was the code:

3. Can I remove the section on the home page that is called "About us" on your Skyfashion demo site?

Thank you.
Jule

Comments

I figured out how to update the slugs in the editor but found a new question instead:

The thumbs in my portfolio dont display correctly when being sorted, for example "Orte" here: http://julemueller.com/portfolio/

Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you very much.
    Jule
  • Hello Jule,
    What have you change in our theme code?
    Maybe your changes made it.

Best,
    Miłosz
    The portfolio sorting has been broken from the beginning and also through the two latest updates. I renamed the slugs recently but that shouldnt be the source of the problem.

I also noticed that depending on how many portfolio items I publish, different sections break - but theres always one which isn't working properly.

Have you come across this problem before?

Thanks for your help.
    Jule
  • Hello,
    thanks for your information.
    I need to check this carefully. I've never had this problem.

I will let you know as soon as I find solution.
    Best,
    Miłosz
    Thank you very much. If you need anything from my end, please let me know.
    The site isn't in proper use yet so you could still log into WP to try out stuff if you wanted.

Cheers. Jule
  • Hi,
    good to know :)
    Can you send me your username and password again at support@apollo13.eu?
    I can't find it.

Best,
    Miłosz