Before you ask please READ THIS

Can logo in sticky header be different size to main version?

in FatMoon Posts: 7
Hi,

I have a problem trying to get a smaller logo to appear in the sticky header.

I have uploaded a smaller version of my logo to the 'Sticky Header Overwrites' and I have enabled 'Use logos from header variants'.

I don't want a deep sticky header which is why I uploaded a smaller version of the logo and assumed that the sticky header would resize to fit the smaller logo. But it appears to be scaling the smaller logo up to the size of the main logo, and therefore it looks pixelated and the sticky header is too deep.

I have cleared my cache, reuploaded the smaller logo, but when I scroll the page the sticky header is still scaling the logo up.

Is there a way to do this? Or a way to specify the maximum height of the sticky header?

Cheers

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

You are probably right, that theme assumes same logo size, but theme takes into account different logo padding in sticky version, so it shouldn't to hard to make logo behave as you wish.
    Please show me link to your page and I will try to come up with some custom CSS.

With kind regards.