Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile Version & Color Problem

Hi again,

First of all, thank you for your help. You've been helpful.

Sorry for too much questions but the theme is great and I'm trying to make it better in details. : )

I have two more minor issues:

1. On iPhone 4, the site looks broken: Hidden bar button is missing. Also, when you try to use the site as horizantal footer is also broken. (We solved this before with Custom CSS if you can remember but I don't know how to do it for mobile.) SS is in the attachment: IMG_1133-1.JPG

2. I changed the color of the sticky bar as you suggested. It seems OK but when you scroll down and scroll up back, there is a thin line between the bar and background which you can see difficultly but it stills break the fluent visual. The problem (if you can call it as a problem : ) is on desktop and mobile both. SS' are in the attachment: Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 21.11.25.png & image1.PNG

Thanks a lot.
IMG_1133-1.JPG
640 x 1136 - 73K
Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 21.11.25.png
527 x 142 - 11K
image1.PNG
1242 x 2208 - 146K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)
    whiskeyinthejar said: there is a thin line between the bar and background
    Please turn off header shadow: Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸Sticky header - overwrites ▸Shadow ▸ Disable
    whiskeyinthejar said: Hidden bar button is missing.
    There is not enough space on iphone 4 as it has lower resolution. Try lowering max width of logo:
    Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸ Logo ▸ Max width of logo on mobiles
    whiskeyinthejar said: Also, when you try to use the site as horizantal footer is also broken.
    Could you show me what you mean by broken? It looks fine for me.

With kind regards.
  • Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

You can find the screenshots in the attachment.

I am having this problem only on iPhone 4 (smallest sizes of iPhone).

Thanks.
    WhatsApp Image 2017-06-12 at 21.10.37.jpeg
    1136 x 640 - 42K
    WhatsApp Image 2017-06-12 at 21.10.38.jpeg
    1136 x 640 - 31K
  • AirAir
    You mean you get hole in two column version? In future updates I plan to add there option so widgets in footer could be placed masonry style, then hole wouldn't happen. For now there is no real solution except rearranging them.

With kind regards.