Before you ask please READ THIS

Sticky menu for mobile version

edited June 2017 in FatMoon Posts: 24
Is it possible to set up sticky menu only for desktop version, and remove sticky menu for mobile version? My mobile menu is messed up on all other pages except for the home page. Went through discussion for logo visibility and so on, have tried all of the things you were recommending but still cant get normal visibility on other pages except for the home page.

As well I tried to move logo more right, tried with CSS:

a.logo {
padding-left: 30px !important;
}

Unfortunately this didn't work, it just made my logo smaller, Im not sure what im doing wrong here.

Have tried this CSS as well:

.header-horizontal #header {
width: 1300px !important;
}

Also no luck.

Screenshot attached and explained where I want logo to be.

Thanks,
Anja
Selection_017.png
1890 x 212 - 129K
Post edited by AnjaBasaric on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I am not sure that I understand. You started about sticky menu but then you talked about logo. And topic title says about sticky menu - I am confused :-)

However about moving logo : maybe instead of custom CSS, try narrow version of header? Cause if you will move it with CSS, it will be also moved in mobile version.
    Anyway if you could send link to your website I will try to figure out something.

AnjaBasaric said: Is it possible to set up sticky menu only for desktop version, and remove sticky menu for mobile version?
    I need to know what type of sticky header are you using, so I could propose something, cause there is no such option in panel. If you give me link to your site, it will be enough.

With kind regards.
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried with narrow version and it doesn't look like I wanted. That's why I'm thinking that my only option is with custom css. Maybe you'll get some better idea after checking my site.

dev.anjabasaric.com

About the sticky menu, I thought if I can't fix it with css maybe I can just remove sticky from mobile version.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Anja
  • AirAir
    edited June 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hi again Anja:-)

Sorry it took me some time.

For logo you can use such custom CSS:

.header-horizontal .logo-container {
    padding-left: 30px;
    }
    AnjaBasaric said: About the sticky menu
    In your case it can be done easily with this custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
    .header-horizontal #header {
    position: absolute;
    }
    }
    Hope it helps.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hi,

Thanks a lot, it helped. Now it looks exactly how I wanted. :)

Thanks,
    Anja
  • AirAir
    That is great! See ya around.