Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu enhancements

Hi,

can someone tell me where I can find the menu enhancements?

I want to use the option "Make this item normal text(will not be link)", but I don't have it. Has it to be enabled?

I have the problem that my submenus don't work.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• AirAir
    edited July 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)

I understand you have checked this part of documentation http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/adding_menu ?

When you go to Appearance -> Menus, you should have these options for every menu item. See screen shot

If you still can't find it please post screen shot how it looks in your case.

With kind regards.
    ss-2017-07-06_11-07-44.png
    973 x 610 - 33K
    Post edited by Air on
    I have read the documentation.

You can see in the attached file that I don't have the option to "make this item normal text..."
    not working submenu.png
    1920 x 1015 - 73K
  • AirAir
    OK, thanks for screen.

I can see you have lot of plugins. Please try disabling plugins, cause there is a chance that some plugin is overwriting menu and removing our options.
    It is described in point 4 & 5 in here https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#debug_issue

With kind regards.
    Thank you for your help.
    It was the Popup Maker Plugin. Now I'm looking for a replacement.
    Before an update of this plugin, everything went well.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info:-)

I will take a look what this plugin does, and try to make workaround if possible.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I see they added in "Popup Maker" overwrite for default menu walker, that is crucial for menu options. This is source of issue. For now nothing can be done with this, but I will try in future to change way, how our theme uses this menu Walker.

Thanks for help.