Before you ask please READ THIS

Adjust Whats Included in Blog List Filter

in FatMoon Posts: 5
Base don the default settings the blog list filter option does not include child categories to parent categories. Is there a way to cause the child categories to be included?

Also is there a well to have certain parent categories not display in the filter?

Comments

• AirAir
    azchipka said: Is there a way to cause the child categories to be included?
    Currently it works like this:
    - When you are on blog you see all main categories
    - When you get to category (category/beauty/ for example) if there are child categories then you can use them there to filter posts.

This enables to create separate "blog lists" like multiple blogs for example(be linking each main category as separate blog).

Could you explain me why you would add category as child category and want it to act as main category? If I know the use case maybe we could find some solution.

azchipka said: Also is there a well to have certain parent categories not display in the filter?
    Same thing - could you describe me why to do that? Cause for now there is no option to do that. Only empty categories are hidden by default.

With kind regards.