Before you ask please READ THIS

Problems getting theme lightbox to work

Hi,

Previously I used the theme lightbox to show images in work (in fatmoon - www.martinkaufmann.dk/work) and it worked fine.

I have updated to SSL and mane of the plugins as well as fatmoon theme itself. Somehow along these updates I can now see the theme lightbox is not working properly. Clicking on a thumbnail (e.g. on this page: https://www.martinkaufmann.dk/work/ofelia/) I get the image shown... but not in the lightbox way and without navigation etc.

I can disable theme lightbox for media grid and the built in WP lightbox takes over working fine. But I like the theme lightbox and hope to get it working again.

Any suggestions on how to solve the issue?

All the best,
Martin
Skærmbillede 2017-08-04 kl. 09.44.37.png
2047 x 1358 - 801K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Don't worry, I have fixed this yesterday, for different topic, and you are in good place and time, cause today we are releasing massive update ;-)

So hold on few more hours!

With kind regards.
  • Thanks a lot :-)
  • Hi again,

Thank you for the update - it now works as planned on a traditional computer but not when I try it on iPad or mobile phone (Android).

On iPad/mobile phone... when I touch one of the images in an image grid the screen freezes shortly and then nothing. No image is shown.

Do I need to change some settings or?

All the best,
    Martin
  • AirAir
    Dang it, you are right. I will not be able to fix it right now, however you can:
    1. try this fix, go to js/script.js line ~4234 and change:

//block VC actions that force to open image native
    grid_items.on(click_event, function(){
    return false;
    });
    to

//block VC actions that force to open image native
    grid_items.on('click', function(){
    return false;
    });
    I am not sure it will work, but worth a try. Be sure to clear cache.

2. Just turn off theme ligthbox for media grid until I fix it: Customizing -> General settings -> Lightbox settings -> Use theme ligthbox for Media Grid

Thanks for feedback.

With kind regards.
  • Hi :-)

Just want to hear if you can give an estimate on when the bug will be fixed.

All the best,
    Martin
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

As you can see on top of support forum, I am currently not available, so I can only answer questions, from time to time. When I will get back, then I will check what can be done.

Have you tried my solution? Can you give me some feedback does it work?

With kind regards.
  • Hi and sorry for the late response...

I did not try your proposal but waited and now very pleased to see your updates make it all work again. Thanks :-)

All the best,
    Martin
  • AirAir
    That is great to hear!

With kind regards.