Before you ask please READ THIS

PASSWORD PROTECTED CONTENT

Hello! I have a password protected work, and when i use the search form with the title of the work, it shows me the result, but it doestn show the image or the title, it shows "The content is password protected".. so how am i, or the users supposed to know which content to click (in case there were more than 1 result)??? How can i show the thumbnail and title of protected posts in search results? Thank you!!!
Captura de pantalla 2017-08-23 a las 17.06.50.png
1401 x 606 - 875K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

This works as intended, as nothing leaks out, nor title nor content, nor image. However I agree that way how you explained this issue it makes sense to unlock at least title.

Generally idea is that such posts/ pages/works are not intended for random access by search, but only if user know what he is opening. Like you gave him link for example :-)

I will rethink whole thing and eventually unlock title(and maybe image) in next update.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for the reply.. it would really help me to unlock on this version at least the tittle.. is this something needs to be done on the theme? or in the wordpress configuration/files? unfortunately i cant wait ultil next version because is a functionality my client really really wants... she does make up and takes pictures, so she wants her clients to look for their names and find their pictures, but she doesnt want all the pictures to be public.... :(
  • AirAir
    This have to be done in theme. I will see what can be done, and reply tomorrow.
    Just please tell me where you need it - only on search results or on works list also?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    OK, I have made changes for you for search results. Same change will also be in next update. Please unzip attached file and upload it to wp-content/themes/fatmoon and overwrite existing file.

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    loop.zip