Before you ask please READ THIS

A little formatting

edited October 2011 in Airborn Posts: 6
Hi Guys,

Great theme! I have a question regarding the php file used to generate the posts page. I've specified the posts page in the general settings to a blank page and now I want to re-arrange some things. The breadcrumb says "blog" even though my page title is "latest news". Do you guys know what php file is used to generate this posts page?

Many thanks,
Sep

Comments

• AirAir
    edited October 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Hey there :-)
    It is late here, so I might not get you right, but if you want to change bad naming form breadcrumbs, go to fucntions.php in theme and edit function dimox_breadcrumbs()
    After sleep will try to read in your post again;-)

PS. Hold up with changes if you can, we will release new version with fixes, in about 20 hours(if only Theme Forest wont stop us).
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Even now I don't quite get it:-) If you can, please provide some visual info(link or screen shot). Thanks:-)
  • Apologies for being unclear.

I've actually figured it out, thanks!
  • Additional question: I want the homepage to not have a sidebar, however when I select the no sidebar template on the page, it does nothing. Any ideas?
  • Nevermind, figured it out once again :D
  • AirAir
    That is nice :-)
    I'm just curious - you meant no sidebar when, using static page as homepage?
    Could you left some info how you achieved your goal?
    Thanks in advance :-)
  • AirAir
    Hey there,
    we have small request :-)
    If you like our theme, please rate it on ThemeForest page http://themeforest.net/item/airborn-portfolio-business-wordpress-theme/631512

Thanks a lot!