Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu & Text modifications for mobile version

Hi there,

I published my blog and all looks good on desktop.
How can I change menu button and text only for smartphone version. I'm afraid, if I change the colours in the Header it will also change in desktop version.

- How to change menu button colour only in mobile version? Is doesn't appear yet on mobile version. See screenshot.

- How to change the text presentation and the ugly word-wrap only for mobile? See screenshot

Link: www.dassalzdestages.de

Many thanks for help!

Best,
Alexandra
Screenshot Smartphone without Menu Sign.JPG
551 x 317 - 21K
Screenshot Smartphone Text.png
1440 x 2560 - 344K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Idnas said: How can I change menu button and text only for smartphone version. I'm afraid, if I change the colours in the Header it will also change in desktop version.
    What colors you can to change exactly? They are same colors no matter on what device you watch your site.

Menu button color you can set in
    Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸ Tools icons - general ▸ Tools icons - color
    or if you use header color variant you can fins overwrite for this option in
    Customizing ▸ Header settings Variant light - overwrites▸ Tools icons - color

Idnas said: - How to change the text presentation and the ugly word-wrap only for mobile? See screenshot
    I will ask friend to explain this for you.

With kind regards.
    Hello Alexandra
    Idnas said: - How to change the text presentation and the ugly word-wrap only for mobile? See screenshot
    You need to reduce the paddings around your text.
    Please look on this screenshot: http://nimb.ws/Lz1nmC .
    I hope it helps :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
    Hi all and thank you. It works!
    Best, Alexandra.