Before you ask please READ THIS

Left navigation and usage of slider

Hello,
We are using your demo content "Florence" which has left navigation. We want to use full width and height slider in content area. However, if we are selecting Full Screen slider type, the sliders starts behind the navigation. Is there any suggestion about how we can fix slider into content area?

Note: We are using Slider Revolution and Visual Composer.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Could you show me with link how it looks so I could better understand situation?

With kind regards.
  • Hello again,
    Link is here. We want to add slider into home page content area as full. Thank you.

http://dopamin.com.tr/mandalina/
  • AirAir
    I don't see any slider currently at you site. However I will ask colleague to advise on settings for this slider.

With kind regards.
    Hello anilozdem

Im sorry it is not possible.
    We spent last hour to find solution but Revo Slider dont have such option.
    We found solution to stretch slider to full width but you will see top and bottom paddings: http://rifetheme.com/fatmoon-florence/test/ . If you want this method let me know, ill write how to do this.

I can't see your slider on this page: http://dopamin.com.tr/mandalina/ so i can't say that will work in your case but still you can place the texts in such way that even if some of the slider will be hidden under the header it will look good.

With Regards
    Daniel

Lead Graphic Designer
  • Hello Daniel,
    Thank you for working on. The problem is that I would like to hide top and bottom paddings as your example. I would like to use full of height and width.

I tried to set height to my slider but I lose responsive looking because of fixed height and it looks strange in lower resolutions.

Do you know anything about How can we set content area as container? The solution should be simple but we could not solve it.

Thank you for your help

• AirAir
    Hello again!
    anilozdem said: Do you know anything about How can we set content area as container? The solution should be simple but we could not solve it.
    If I understand you right, this is exactly what we tried to do, but finally we couldn't.
    Container of revo slider takes space that we wanted, but doesn't adjust its content to it.

Strange, one would thought that it is basic option for Revo Slider.

With kind regards.
  • Is there any alternative usage of your theme which cover our needs without using any slider as Revo Slider. For example, we can add images as slider in work detail page. It works even better. However, I could not manage with this option, too. Can I use the similar solution for pages, not for work detail?
  • AirAir
    edited September 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hello again:-)

For pages we don't have such slider yet, so it is not possible.
    For full screen slider best is album post type, but then again, you wont be able to add text under it(if you wanted it).

If we talk only about theme features(not revo slider), then this is what is possible:

Albums: Full screen slider but no text.
    Works: Slider, but not full screen + text.
    Pages: only text.

I believe it would be good feature to add option for full screen slider also on works. I will check if anything can be done fast, as we are almost ready with next version(update).

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    Ehhh, just quick look on works and now I remember why slider is not full screen there. It is caused by construction of it, and number of possible elements.
    Albums on other hand removes elements like title bar, or text content, so slider will not block anything, or move below fold.

So this is what Revo slider should solve, but not with vertical sidebar as it seems :-/

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    WOW, I did it, I have found solution !

See screen shot to to set you revo slider in proper way

It was option "Disable Force FullWidth ".

With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2017-09-25-11-15-29.png
    1333 x 968 - 236K