Before you ask please READ THIS

To cart from selected pictures

edited October 2017 in Rife Posts: 45
Hi, would it be possible after the customer selected the pictures they want from their password protected gallery, for them all (selected) to be added to the cart ? Furthermore is Rife capable of handling woo-commerce add-ins, such as tier pricing and others.

I have installed RIFE on a testing server just to get used to it, i have the main demo installed and i also installed woocommerce addon, i have tried to associate some of the pictures in one of the galleries to a product, however the add to cart option does not show on the picture, i can still see the photo proofing icons and when the picture is opened i can see on top right corner the other options available but no add to cart. Am i looking in the correct place?

many thanks in advance.

Jorge
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello again:-)

Photo Proofing is one thing, and add to cart button is different. They are not connected, but are excluding each other.

If you want add to cart button to show, you have to disable photo proofing option for your album.
    monteiro said: would it be possible after the customer selected the pictures they want from their password protected gallery, for them all (selected) to be added to the cart ? Furthermore is Rife capable of handling woo-commerce add-ins, such as tier pricing and others.
    Nope, there is no such feature unfortunately.
    monteiro said: Furthermore is Rife capable of handling woo-commerce add-ins, such as tier pricing and others.
    If for image in album, you will select option "Product this image represents" - it will show on this image add to cart button for this product. If such plugin affects this button in normal product, then it should be reflected also in album.

By the way:
    Here is explained how photo proofing works in Rife http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#photo_proofing

With kind regards.
  • as per my email and as i said im still using your demo to test it, even when i dont select photo proofing for that gallery album (im doing at the moment on your "gallery with left sidebar" it does not show the add to cart button anywhere.
  • AirAir
    I didn't see any e-mail. Have you replied to auto message from forum? This will go to nowhere :-)

monteiro said: even when i dont select photo proofing for that gallery album (im doing at the moment on your "gallery with left sidebar" it does not show the add to cart button anywhere.
    You have to select product for your photo, in items options -> http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#album_media
    Look for option "Product this image represents" while editing item.

You need WooCommerce for it.
  • i did that but the only way to see it is to also enable "Show texts when hovering" otherwise it does not show.
  • AirAir
    So it is working fine :-) In that case enable texts without hover.

Edit your album -> Album media tab -> Show texts when not hovering -> Enable

With kind regards.