Before you ask please READ THIS

403 - Forbidden

I uploaded my Apollo theme to wordpress via admin panel and for some reason I keep getting granted with 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Any ideas why? even with the documentation I used and modified the config file etc it still happens, quite frustrating and my hosting provider assures me it isn't a connection fault or file permissions. Every other theme I have upload also except this so it is quite a bizarre issue.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I will need to investigate it, as it is very bizarre as you have said.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Two things:
    1. are other themes working normally?
    2. What you have changed in your wp-config.php?

With kind regards.
    Hi, yes other themes are working fine and I increased the wordpress size in the wp-config file. i'll message you with credentials to login
    it is not to much an issue at the minute as i'm developing it locally for now, but hopefully I can get it live at some point