Before you ask please READ THIS

(WP)Forms - Not sending email

edited October 2017 in Rife Posts: 38
Hi, I hope you are doing excellent.

I built a form with the WPForm Plugins that comes with the theme. I am unable to send emails from the form. I change the From Email field with a Gmail and others accounts without success. I get the Success Message when I click the Send button, but never shows up on my account. Do I need to install a SMTP Plugin to make it work?

In another website development I installed the FS Contact Form (SI-Contact Form) about 1 month ago, it is working fine so far, nevertheless I try to looked for it again to install it in this development but I could not found it at the Plugins search.

I would like 1) Fix the problem with the WPforms for the current development and 2) Ask if you are aware of something about the FS Contact Form, I am concern about the support if something comes up.

Thanks.
Post edited by RIGDD on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

As for WPForms you should hit their support https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wpforms-lite as there are numerous topics about same issue, and for sure you will find something there that relates to your situation.

From my experience I assume there is something in server configuration, or just glitch, or mails being blocked somewhere. Often it is good to ask hosting support is sending mails is working fine.
    RIGDD said: WPForm Plugins that comes with the theme
    It is installed(from WordPress repository) on theme activation, but we don't have anything to do with this plugin.
    We have just prepared styles, so it works nice with Rife theme ;-)

About FS Contact Form i wasn't able to find it, so hard to tell anything about them.

Anyway, contact from plugins usually are autonomous beings, and have nothing to do with theme except some styles. So all info about how their work you should get from their authors.

With kind regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply and info.

I will follow the instructions.

Best regards.