Before you ask please READ THIS

Blurred logo Sticky Header

in Rife Posts: 38
Hi, I hope you are doing excellent.

The logo at the skicky header is blurred. I have been trying with many settings for the logo. Since I am developing different projects, I tried using the one logo that is acceptable (look fine but not great) from one of my projects to another one without success.

Attached you will find part of the logo in the two versions of the theme. I took the logo that looks fine (not like another places at the page where looks great, but fine) in the version 1.2.0, and upload it to the other project in version 1.5.0.

This effect get worse on mobile.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Logo Blurred Sticky Header.png
513 x 162 - 10K

Comments

• AirAir
    edited October 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

Have you uploaded also HIGH dpi version of logo? It is second field below input for main logo.

I could verify it if you would send link to me.

http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#layout_logo

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Thanks for your reply.

I already have tried the bigger logo and with a higher dpi ](I have read a lot about it) at the new version of the theme, nevertheless, I will try again and come back to you.

I am asking for permission to send you more info and the link.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Sure, please send it to me. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for data.

You current logo has 130px width, while in Logo setting named "Max width of logo on desktop" you have it set to 120px, so it get resized and this is why it is slightly blurred.

Either upload 120px version or change this setting to be at least 130px.

With kind regards.
    Thanks, I will try this and come back to you.

Best regards.
    Thanks for your help, it works perfect. Great theme.

Best regards.