Before you ask please READ THIS

Undefined Errors on Gallery Page

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Can you give me some background about what you were doing before it showed up?

For me it looks like something affected your album data, like modification or other plugin.

With kind regards.
  • Hi,

It was all working fine when I was working on it locally, now i’ve uploaded everything to my live site via FTP it for some reasons provides these errors....
  • AirAir
    So you have copied installation to different server? There is probably mismatch with attachments IDs.

Have you moved your WordPress as explained here https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress ?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    OK. Main thing is: are all media files copied properly with identical IDs?

You can check this by editing same image(best: one that is missing from mentioned album) and making sure their IDs in address bar are the same on localhost and on moved online site.

With kind regards.
  • I can't see a problem with them, not much to go off on the error log either. Quite a strange error considering... all ID's are the same as localhost
  • AirAir
    OK, then let me investigate.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    I was PHP 7.1 Notices. It will be fixed in new update.

Thanks for help Dom!

With kind regards.