Before you ask please READ THIS

Multi Album As Menu Choice

edited December 2017 in FatMoon Posts: 3
Hi, I try to explain my problem. I have read all manual support but maybe I can't understund as I can create something.

I need to create some section (es: commercial work, editorial, ecc) in menu and when you ll click on it I want that every section have a list a different albums. I want that when I m in specific section I don t wan t see the other.
I upload a file to explain better. I try to use category but i havent understand if I do well or not. than I wan t that when I click on the menu name(adv ex) I see all album names.

PS: Every box in the image that i draw is a different album

Thank you for support.
editorial.jpg
1899 x 1057 - 204K
adv.jpg
1899 x 1057 - 219K
Post edited by giuseppemorales on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited December 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Hello :-)

If I understand you right it should be easy:

1. If you have all your albums in place, then add one group of albums to category Editorial and other to Adverts. So you should have 4 albums in Editorial, and 5 in Adverts.

2. Link those categories in main menu. To do it first enable Album Categories it as explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#custom_post_type_in_menu
    and add them to menu like you usually do.

After this you should have your two links that will open different groups of albums.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Oh my god, thank you! the problem was that i was sure to have "album category" in menu. I Did it! :D . just another question if you can. I built all my site on local using xampp. Is there a function to export easly all creation to my own host?

Thank you :hushed: )
  • AirAir
    If you plan to move whole WordPress it is good to follow this https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

There are also some tools to do it in more automatic way, but I have no experience with them so can't recommend any. However google around ;-)

With kind regards.