Before you ask please READ THIS

Changing albums list

Hello there,

I have the 'Hope' version of the Fatmoon theme and I'm trying to change the album list to the option in the demo, 'With main title'. I have followed the link to use Appearance -> Customize -> Albums settings. However, when I try to change settings, e.g. to enable the 'Albums list - title bar', it won't save. The bar at the top seems to be permanently set on 'Published' (see customize menu screenshot attached). Can you help?

Is there also a way to turn off the 'Related posts' text on the album lists? This is coming up randomly on some of my pages and not others so I wonder if it is something in the settings.

Thanks,

Alison
Customize menu.png
804 x 1206 - 113K
Album post.png
854 x 812 - 77K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Greevsie123 said: However, when I try to change settings, e.g. to enable the 'Albums list - title bar', it won't sav
    Settings sometimes get stuck cause of bug in Redux Framework plugin. Try going there again and switch few time this setting on and off until "Publish" will activate again. Then it should work.

Tell me did it help/
    Greevsie123 said: Is there also a way to turn off the 'Related posts' text on the album lists?
    Could you show me link to page where this happens, cause we don't have such module.

With kind regards.
  • Hello,

Yes, clicking it on and off a few times seemed to work!

I have now also created new albums for the pages where the 'related posts' text was appearing. Recreating the pages using a different template seems to have resolved the problem.

Thanks so much for your help!

A