Before you ask please READ THIS

woocommerce restarts again and again after installing theme.

woocommerce restarts again and again after installing theme. it does not let me install woocommerce or access any page.

That is, for example, I give to edit entry or create entry, and I go to the installation page of woocomerce

I give plugins to view list, and I go to the installation page of woocommerce.

it does not matter where I give the wordpress backend, which always goes to woocomerce installation

I installed theme in wordpress multisite site and this happened to me, since before it worked well.

it only happens to me in one of the sites (of the three that I have), the main site and another one that I have, works well for me

see the video:
http://recordit.co/tATpdNcqFy

Comments

• AirAir
    edited January 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

So it is another issue with multi site. I suspect that it can be issue with multi site installation.

Can you try to switch off FatMoon and try default WordPress theme like twenty "Twenty Seventeen " ?
    See if issue still appears then, and report back to me.

For me it looks like there is some problem where WP options should be stored. This my assumptions after your 2 topics.

We will figure it out together:-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    ViveVirtual said:Yes, forgive. I do the same with the twenty eleven theme.

thank you for your advice to verify

Any ideas that can help me? I know it's not your problem but maybe because of your experience if you can guide me.

Thank you
    It depends when you created your multi-site. Maybe you have to login to main Network Administrator page, and there update all sites - there is often such notice on multisites, after WordPress updates -> https://codex.wordpress.org/Network_Admin_Sites_Screen

With kind regards.

PS. Please login to forum to answer instead of replying to e-mail :-)
  • thanks. i re install woocommer and working now.