Before you ask please READ THIS

Can't change logo and social icons in fatmoon.

in FatMoon Posts: 7
Hi there!

Ive been trying to modify logo in many options on my homepage, even using your suggestions as follows
1. Change/remove all overwrites in Appearance->Customize->Header settings-> Variant light - overwrites
2. OR change header variant for your front page. Go Edit your front page and then:
Page details-> Header-> Header color variant-> Normal.

I have no more idea how to solve that problem. I am unable to modify it in light and dark overwrites,
second thing is problem with social icons- can't modify it.
I have latest php 7.1

looking forward your answer
best regards

Przemek

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello Przemek :-)

Could you tell me more about your site:
    1. Which demo you have imported?
    2. What is link to your site?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to modify social icons?
    4. Can you change other option of theme in Customizer?

With kind regards.
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 7
    Hi sure,

Address. Przemekpaczkowski.com

I used fatmoon bronx2 design, also tried it on Venice one with same result. I can modify menu, sites, albums but can not modify neither social icons nor logo.
    When i go to preferences i van change logo file but not in light ot dark version. The publish Button always says publishing and its inactive. I van turniej it to publish only when i change favicon. Yesterday i reinstalled motive and design so there is only Main page, but nothing Has change.
    I van send You user name and password to have a look look from inside.

Best regards

Przemek
    Post edited by paczk on
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Thanks for access.

I see you have one of those servers that break path in Redux Plugin. I had same situation here https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/20474/#Comment_20474
    Please follow solution from this answer and it should start working.

In upcoming 2 months we will remove Redux plugin dependency and then issue will no longer exist on such servers.

With kind regards.
    Thx in advance,

I'm not that good in IT, but should i make changes in
    plugins\redux-framework\ReduxCore\inc\extensions\customizer\extension_customizer.php by change file on my website or by accesing to it via WP ?

Przemek
  • AirAir
    Yes, this exactly what you will have to do, but best by FTP. If you like I can do it for you. Just send me temporary FTP access by private message like previously.

With kind regards.
    thx a lot ! it is done :) !