Before you ask please READ THIS

Buggy - Fonts Issue

edited November 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 35
Hi Milozs, there seems to be an issue with the fonts in the theme.

I tried to change the font of the footer text via the fonts site option. Before changing the Other Fonts section I noticed that no radio buttons were selected in this section, so I went ahead and selected the default font as per the Content Font Settings. So that all the fonts look the same. When I did this not only did the fonts not look the same as the Default fonts that I really liked and were part of the reason I purchased the theme but now all the fonts are not the same as they orginally were. Also this made my portfolios go crazy and now all the thumbnails are misaligned and all wrong. Milosz this is a great theme but it is very buggy and it needs to be fixed as now my website is completely non functional and I am loosing business due to these issues.

Please resolve these issues asap. Thank you.
Post edited by Harris on

Comments

• Hi,
    we are releasing update right now for problem with portfolio.

But what font you want to use?

Best,
    Miłosz
    Milosz, I just want to use the standard font that is activated when I first install the theme. despite the font inspector saying its the same font they do not look the same. What font settings should be used so the default fonts are used?
  • Hi,
    I think it should be Oswald light. Have you tried it?

Best,
    Miłosz
    I have tried oswald light but it looks different, neither does oswald normal look the way the site originally did. See attachments
    Old font and correct layout.png
    1911 x 1039 - 844K
    New Font and incorrect layout.png
    1901 x 1080 - 707K
    Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 7.50.09 AM.png
    1913 x 1053 - 752K
    The last one is oswald light
  • And the last one looks like our demo on themeforest. There is no other font then in option menu.