Before you ask please READ THIS

Horizontal Scroll for album displayed in bricks view

I have created this album page. i have the menu on the left, then in the main page section which is in the Brick media layout, there is the text on the left followed by the album on the right. Naturally this layout allow the album pictures to be scrolled through in a vertical direction. I would like to know if this can be scrolled though horizontally.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Bricks layout works only vertically. However it might be good idea for feature.

I will have to think about it, how to approach it.

With kind regards.
  • Okay is it possible to have an arrow on the image to show the the images can be scrolled down, otherwise it just looks like text next to one image.
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Bricks layout is responsive so on most devices it should result in some photos being cut at bottom of browser, what naturally indicates that page is naturally scorllable.

Maybe on your device/screen bricks just got full screen and cause of this you feel that way.

Anyway there is no option for arrow just from settings.
    However I am interested how it looks on your site. Could you post a link to it?

With kind regards.