Before you ask please READ THIS

problem theme install

kamkam
edited November 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 4
HI, it's my first install of skyfashion Theme, but i have this screen when i start this :

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /homez.139/enidrama/www/jcr/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1"

Could you help me please i'm lost :(

Kam

Comments

• Hi,
    It looks like your server delete new line symbol form template files.

Please try to delete it and upload again.
    Best,
    Miłosz
  • kamkam
    Thanks very m! it's ok for me !

Kam
  • kamkam
    About Skyfashion Theme content ( images, text, media...),
    It's possible to share the same sample content from theme forest? It's my first wordpress and i want to try to learn by sample, for me it's easier.
    If it's possible i'm verry interesting to import the same content who post here : http://themeforest.net/item/skyfashion-minimalist-wordpress-theme/2735654 ,
    It's very important for me, because i have a presentation next monday, and i have just need 5 static pages and portfolio ( to present few project) , thank very much.
    Kamardine.
  • Hi,
    for this moment there is no demo content to our template.
    I can add you some sample content if you give me your user name and password (at email support@apollo13.eu).

Best,
    Miłosz
  • kamkam
    ok Thank very much, i send a email.
  • Hello,
    first of all excuse I for my English, I am French.
    Here is my problem: I don't manage to install the theme. He indicates the following message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /homez.626/atelierbnu/www/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1.

The first post speaks about it but me does not how understand to solve it.
    Thank you for your assistant
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 2
    I am getting the same error. I did upload it again but the result is the same

Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /home/kunukaco/public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1
    Post edited by salimturk on
  • ok, I did upload and now i'm this message:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /homez.626/atelierbnu/www/wp-content/themes/Skyfashion/skyfashion/advance/options.php on line 1

it's very bad! Are you a solution?
  • Hi,
    the bast way to fix it is upload our theme by ftp client.
    But to fix it we need your help. Please send us your username and password at support@apollo13.eu. Then we will have chance to check it.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • I sent an e-mail, but the problem continues.
  • Hi,
    I am still trying to find what is wrong with it. I will let you know as soon as we fix it.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • Thanks you for the reactivity. the problem is ok.
  • Hi,

I can't use the theme. I get this Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /home/clube034/public_html/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1

I did the upload via ftp, I tried 4 times and got the same error.

Please help me. thanks a lot
  • Hi,
    I have respond in your new topic.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • hi, i've got the same problem, when i actived the theme in wordpress i can read ''Fatal error: Call to undefined function phprequire_once() in /homez.666/butterfle/www/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/functions.php on line 1''. thanks.
  • Hi,
    please send me your username and password at support@apollo13.eu.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • OK, but i'm so stupid, i must send you my username and password, but what password ? for wordpress ? or other ? i don't know ! please explain me ! thanks
  • Hi,
    you have sent me correct info, but I need url link to your page, as well.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • OK ! i send you my url page in a new mail ! thanks !