Before you ask please READ THIS

no templates in library - already troubleshot from documentation

No templates appear in the library. I have already done the following:

1. raised the memory to 128MB.

2. checked with my hosting company that it is not a permission issue. they checked the error logs and found nothing.

3. had my hosting company deactivate the allow_url_fopen function.

What else can I do?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello again :-)

What you mean by "no templates"- can you explain more what you mean by that?

With kind regards.
  • When I go to Elementor > My Library in Wordpress, it says "no templates are found"
  • I have figure this out. Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Great. So it wasn't theme fault?

Anyway I have seen in your message at Envato that you don't like disappearing header in Elementor. Lets talk about it.

1. Theme is shipped with WPBakery page builder, and it is default page builder for FatMoon.
    2. You are in luck, cause you have version 1.6, and as you can see in description of FatMoon https://themeforest.net/item/fatmoon-creative-photography-multipurpose-theme/15966469?ref=apollo13 in version 1.6 we have added support for Elementor page builder, cause we love this stuff!
    3. Why header disappears? Cause otherwise it will cover Elementor interface for sections.
    This is not bug, but theme compatibility, so you could always access your content in elementor. After all you are not editing header in Elementor, but content, so header is not crucial. And you can see it back when you move cursor back to Elementor panel.

If you want see how it work without this enhancement please remove this code from style.css
    /* Elementor editing */
    html.elementor-html #mid:hover{
    	z-index: 20;
    }
    With kind regards.