Before you ask please READ THIS

Purchase Code Verification Fail

Hi, bought a new licence for a fatmoon theme for www.chrispopephotography.com - entered purchase verification code in as required which was accepted.
Went to import Zaria content and get "Purchase Code Verification Fail" message at start of import process.
Deleted and re-uploaded "Fatmoon" theme files, repeated the above and still getting the error message.
Please advise.
Chris

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Chris.

Thanks for reporting this!

Should work now. Envato just switched address of their API and this is why it happened.

Sorry for issues!

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    chrispopephotography said: Now getting the following

Importer returned data in wrong format, so it can't continue. Probably unexpected HTML leaked into server reply instead of JSON format.

It got as far as trying to install WP Google Maps.
    Hey Chris:-)

Please reply on forum, cause your messages go to not monitored e-mail address.

In case of import please try again, as this plugin "WP Google Maps" changed something very recently(added welcome page) and now it causes interrupt in import process.. In upcoming update this situation will be covered.

With kind regards.

• Now getting Internal Server Error when attempting to download Last imported post of id38
  • AirAir
    Ooo damn. How many issues can one man face :-)

I think your server might have not enough memory. Can you make me screen shot of table with server requirements? See this http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/getting-started/checking-server-requirements/

Listen it is late in my place and I have to leave office now so I will return to you tomorrow morning.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey Chris!

What about this screen shot? I would want to solve your situation, so you could proceed with your work.

With kind regards.
  • Morning Air, been in a meeting.

Screenshot attached - I am aware of the max file upload setting being lower than recommended but I somewhat doubt any individual post/file is greater than 20Mb ... I've ensured the screen shot includes the error log which seems to suggest a different memory issue.
    cpp screen.PNG
    2191 x 941 - 77K
  • AirAir
    Hey Chris, great to hear you again!

On screen shot I see report on exceeding memory limit. It is strange cause your WordPress reports it has 256MB but in that log I see it really has 64MB allocated. We recommend at least 128MB, hower standard today is 256MB. Could you ask your server admin about memory limit for your site? What it really is and can he increase it to 256MB?

Are you on shared hosting?
    chrispopephotography said: I am aware of the max file upload setting being lower than recommended but I somewhat doubt any individual post/file is greater than 20Mb
    I don't think this would be an issue in this case. However I recommend to increase both things to 64MB so you wont encounter issues in future.

With kind regards.
  • Unhelpfully it's set at 64 MB across the entire shared hosting space .... Massively unhelpful .... IS there any way I can access the demo content and upload the individual elements I need? Either that or I have to look to switch to a different host or cancel my theme order which I'd rather not do....
  • AirAir
    With 64MB your site might crash with any additional plugin, so it is generally not safe situation for your website while using FatMoon theme, cause you can encounter random crashes. Such hosting are enough for simple themes in my experience.

As first instance I would search for something more reliable. Idon't know what are your possibilities, but for something powerful and reliable you could try lowest Kinsta hosting plan for 30$ per month. If it is too much I would try other low price hosting.

Anyway what parts of demo you would like to import? Maybe I can figure out something for you?

With kind regards.
  • Hmmmmm, waiting to hear from my other hosting company. IT was primarily the long tail home page that really caught my eye on the Zaria theme - but if the site is going to be potentially unstable at 64Mb, I'll wait til I hear from my other hosting company first
  • AirAir
    edited January 2018 Posts: 10,970
    OK, I will monitor your topic :-) 64MB is really not enough for today WordPress sites. And additional plugins will also take its own part of memory, and it is often few MB per each.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on