Before you ask please READ THIS

Demo Revolution Slider not importing

timtim
in FatMoon Posts: 2
Hi!

I'm trying to install various demo contents for the FatMoon theme but the corresponding Revolution Sliders are not imported. For example "Memphis" and "Rhodes". The plugin works, I checked my PHP setting and folders but can't find the problem. Please advise.

Thanks,
Tim

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi tim:-)

So whole import works, but sliders are not imported?

I think I will have to take a look if possible.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • timtim
    Thank you for your reply. In the meantime, I found the temporary location where the ZIP for the slider is downloaded and was able to copy and install it manually before it's deleted again by the importer. I found a few other comments here where people seemed to have this problem so might be a general thing? Anyway, I was able to proceed so all good.
  • AirAir
    Great you have found a way!

It may happen on some installations indeed, however I haven't had a chance to check what exactly is failing on those servers. If you would like to help me by giving temporary access to your installation then I could verify what is going on.

Think about it and let me know:-)

With kind regards.